100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Zaza Top is timeless transeasonal piece, featuring side slits and a slight v-neck that frames the neckline.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is one size fits all.
Studio model is size 8AU and wears OSFA.
Model’s measurements: 175cm tall, 81cm bust, 65cm waist, 83cm hips.