The Tulsa jumpsuit is available in two exclusive Bungalow colours - Casablanca & Black.
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Tulsa Jumpsuit is cut from lightweight linen in a slightly relaxed silhouette with a flared sleeve, flowy wide legs and loose top that is cinched by an elastcised waist for definition. The features ties at the front highlight how soft the linen weave is. Perfect for dressing up or down, wear yours from the cabana to lunch to a night on the town.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 175cm tall, 81cm bust, 65cm waist, 83cm hips.
View size conversion guide
Made in Italy