100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
This is style is cut with wide kimono type sleeves and an open front which can hang loosely or be tied at the front. Layer over our linen pants or swimwear for the ultimate luxe resort look.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is one size fits all
Studio model is size 8AU and wears OSFA.
Model’s measurements: 175cm tall, 81cm bust, 65cm waist, 83cm hips.