100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Novo Flare pant is a modern uptake on a classic flare pant. An elasticised waistband is designed to be worn high waisted but can be adjusted on the hip. These pants instantly create an illusion of longer legs, thanks to the flattering cut which fits slim through the thighs before flaring out at the hems.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 179cm tall, 79cm bust, 61cm waist, 89cm hips (Dress 6-8)
Made in Italy