100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The must have Summer accessory, the Estilo Pareo is made from linen that is consciously spun and woven on ancient looms. It's stripe weave in festive colours can be coordinated with the Fiesta shirt or paired with white linen pants. It can be tied at the front or side to suit your preference. Wear it on its own for the perfect beach cover-up heading seaside.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized OSFA.
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo OSFA.
Model’s measurements: 176cm tall, 76cm bust, 64cm waist, 89cm hips.
Made in Italy