100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
A folksy blouse, the Hemingway Top is designed with a flattering v-neckline, feminine ruffle detail and blouson sleeves for extra volume. Elastic cuffs feature so that it can be worn both long and 3/4 in the sleeve. The Hemingway Top has delicate ties that can be knotted into a chic bow or left undone for a more relaxed feel. A subtle pleat down the front gives it a slightly more polished look.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 175cm tall, 81cm bust, 65cm waist, 83cm hips.