100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Ainu Dress is a wrap styled dress that can also be worn as a top over pants. It has a tie sash closure and dolman sleeves with buttoned cuffs. It is wonderfully light and breathable and perfect for an al fresco lunch with friends. The ultimate throw-on mini dress can be styled for a laidback daytime look that transcends into evening. Wear with our Oslo Pants or Villa Pants to mix and match the look.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 178cm tall, 76cm bust, 58cm waist, 90cm hips.